wedding search

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Royal Wedding - The Official Album

The Royal Wedding - The Official Album
For all who got up or stayed up to watch the coverage. This album captures all the royals in all there glory... The music is jaw dropping to say the least, the one piece that let me know that it was going to be a music epic was I Was Glad, the opening to that was EPIC!!! All who watched this was treated to history in the making and those who didn't miss out one those things you must see live. I hope the couple will be happy for many many many years to come. One thing that they did that made me tear up a bit when I heard the Hymn Guide me O thou Great Redeemer. Made my mind flash back to that day back in 1997 when that hymn was played for the late Princess of Wales. This was a new chapter in history for the royals may this chapter be a happy one. Get this album!!! I'm sure for all who saw this will try to top this. Like I said in the title this maybe. THE WEDDING TO TOP ALL WEDDINGS!!! PS... I know some of this music is already being used in weddings all over the world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

wedding © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner