wedding search

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bling Jewelry Kate Middleton Royal Wedding Teardrop Silver CZ Chandelier Earrings

Bling Jewelry Kate Middleton Royal Wedding Teardrop Silver CZ Chandelier Earrings
These are very pretty earrings and actually match a teardrop-like necklace I have, which is actually why I bought them. They are fun to wear, dangle but not very long, are nice to dress up an outfit for a party, evening, etc. and I'm happy I bought them. However, don't expect them to actually look much like Kate Middleton's wedding earrings-hers had a dangling center, an acorn, I believe, and I think had a pearl in them? and these do not have any of those features. If you're ok with that, these are a pretty, white metal, fun and relatively inexpensive pair of earrings to buy, and I highly recommend them, but they don't really resemble Kate's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

wedding © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner