wedding search

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wedding Jewelry, Vintage Pearl Chandelier Earrings 685

Wedding Jewelry, Vintage Pearl Chandelier Earrings 685
I ordered these earrings for my wedding. I had hoped they would be pretty at worst case, I had waited til the last minute to get my jewelry. I got them in the night before the wedding but did not get to see them til an hour or so before show time. Turns out they were STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!! This was the last missing piece to make my day magical! What an awesome piece of jewelry! And to my surprise, they matched my wedding ring so well that most thought I bought them for that reason....My ring was a surprise to me by my husband! The seller was fantastic as well. Thank goodness they got them shipped in a timely manner, without my request for doing so. I would buy from them anytime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

wedding © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner